[dovecot] Re: quota

Mike Machado mike at innercite.com
Wed May 7 19:04:12 EEST 2003

Believe me, over quota conditions is a major source of ISP support
headaches. Entire systems have been designed around trying to manage
this very issue.

I think doing something special under this unique condition to at least
allow some messages to be deleted is acceptable as long as it does not
corrupt mail, even if it includes forcing a client logout.

As a side thought, couldn't you delete the message from the mailbox,
THEN update the UID list, because at that point you would be able to
write to the file?

--
Mike Machado
mike at innercite.com