[dovecot] Problems fetching messages.

Ian Kumlien pomac at vapor.com
Fri May 2 01:25:50 EEST 2003

Hi,

I have problems reading some mail with the latest version of dovecot.
I use maildir etc but it all worked before...

It seems like dovecot sends something that throws Evolution off the
track since the actual information is sent, but in a broken form it
seems.

I also get some odd chars (this is raw tcp packet decoding):
"ïêa-è
"ïêc-è* FLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Draft \*)]
Flags permitted.
* 609 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1049995962] UIDs valid
* OK [UIDNEXT 1044] Predicted next UID
A10891 OK [READ-WRITE] Select completed.

"ïêc-î
"ïêc-î* 609 FETCH (UID 1043)
A10892 OK Fetch completed.

"ïêg-î* 498 FETCH (UID 646 BODY[] {3434}
eturn-Path: <-----email------->
etc...

Any clues?

--