[Dovecot-news] v2.2.36 release candidate released
tss at iki.fi
Mon Apr 30 17:11:20 EEST 2018
v2.2.36 is hopefully going to be the last v2.2.x release. Please test this RC well, so we'll have a good final release! v2.3.2 is still going to take a couple of months before it's ready.
* login-proxy: If ssl_require_crl=no, allow revoked certificates.
Also don't do CRL checks for incoming client certificates.
* stats plugin: Don't temporarily enable PR_SET_DUMPABLE while opening
/proc/self/io. This may still cause security problems if the process
is ptrace()d at the same time. Instead, open it while still running
+ doveadm: Added mailbox cache decision&remove commands. See
doveadm-mailbox(1) man page for details.
+ doveadm: Added rebuild attachments command for rebuilding
$HasAttachment or $HasNoAttachment flags for matching mails. See
doveadm-rebuild(1) man page for details.
- dsync: Lock file generation failed if home directory didn't exist
- Snippet generation for HTML mails didn't ignore &entities inside
blockquotes, producing strange looking snippets.
- imapc: Fix assert-crash if getting disconnected and after
reconnection all mails in the selected mailbox are gone.
- pop3c: Handle unexpected server disconnections without assert-crash
- fts: If mails contained NUL characters, the text around it wasn't
- Obsolete dovecot.index.cache offsets were sometimes used. Trying to
fetch a field that was just added to cache file may not have always
More information about the Dovecot-news