[Dovecot-news] v2.1.3 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Mar 16 18:57:57 EET 2012

http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/dovecot-2.1.3.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/2.1/dovecot-2.1.3.tar.gz.sig

Do not use v2.1.2 with multi-dbox format, it's broken.

I didn't notice that a small optimization I did a few days ago broke mdbox in some situations (when mdbox first created a new m.X file, and later in same session saved another message to it).

It's quite a high priority for me to run some automated testing before releasing new versions, for example a small imaptest run with mdbox would have caught this. Perhaps the next release will already have the automated testing.