[Dovecot-news] v2.1.8 released
tss at iki.fi
Tue Jul 3 05:22:25 EEST 2012
Most importantly fixes a pretty bad behavior of sending mailbox names as
UTF-8 instead of mUTF-7 as required by IMAP RFC. I'm surprised nobody
hadn't noticed this in v2.1.x tree before yesterday. I guess some
clients might have translated the name to UTF-8 anyway and not noticed
it, while others would have silently ignored the problem of not seeing
+ pop3c: Added pop3c_master_user setting.
- imap: Mailbox names were accidentally sent as UTF-8 instead of mUTF-7
in previous v2.1.x releases for STATUS, MYRIGHTS and GETQUOTAROOT
- lmtp proxy: Don't timeout connections too early when mail has a lot
of RCPT TOs.
- director: Don't crash if the director is working alone.
- shared mailboxes: Avoid doing "@domain" userdb lookups.
- doveadm: Fixed crash with proxying some commands.
- fts-squat: Fixed handling multiple SEARCH parameters.
- imapc: Fixed a crash when message had more than 8 keywords.
- imapc: Don't crash on APPEND/COPY if server doesn't support UIDPLUS.
More information about the Dovecot-news