[Dovecot-news] v2.0.5 released
tss at iki.fi
Sat Oct 2 00:30:53 EEST 2010
See the "ACL handling bugs" message for more details about the ACL
* acl: Fixed the logic of merging multiple ACL entries. Now it works as
documented, while previously it could have done slightly different
things depending on the order of the entries.
* virtual: Allow opening virtual mailboxes that refer to non-existing
mailboxes. It seems that the benefits of this outweigh the lack of
error message when typoing a mailbox name.
+ Added some disk I/O optimizations to Maildir and index code. They're
especially helpful with short-lived connections like POP3.
+ pop3: Added pop3_fast_size_lookups setting.
- doveconf sometimes failed with complaining about missing ssl_key
setting, causing e.g. dovecot-lda to fail.
- lda: If there's an error in configuration, doveconf didn't exit with
EX_TEMPFAIL as it should have.
- sdbox: Fixed memory leak when copying messages with hard links.
- zlib + sdbox combination didn't work
- zlib: Fixed several crashes, which mainly showed up with mbox.
- quota: Don't crash if user has quota disabled, but plugin loaded.
- doveadm fetch uid was actually returning sequence, not uid.
- v2.0.4's subscription listing ignored (and logged a warning about)
subscriptions=no namespaces' entries in some configurations.
(So listing shared mailboxes' subscriptions could have been broken.)
- acl: Fixed crashing when sometimes listing shared mailboxes via
More information about the Dovecot-news