[Dovecot-news] v1.1.19 released
tss at iki.fi
Mon Sep 14 05:24:48 EEST 2009
This is hopefully the last v1.1.x release.
- file_set_size() was broken with OSes that didn't support
posix_fallocate() (almost everyone except Linux), causing all kinds
of index file errors.
- ldap: Fixed hang when >128 requests were sent at once.
- Fixed a crash in saving messages where message contained a CR
character that wasn't followed by LF (and the CR happened to be the
last character in an internal buffer).
- deliver: Don't send rejects to any messages that have Auto-Submitted
header. This avoids emails loops.
- Message decoding fixes (mainly for IMAP SEARCH, Sieve).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20090913/ea5a6a85/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news