[Dovecot-news] v1.2.7 released
tss at iki.fi
Tue Nov 10 04:43:38 EET 2009
* IMAP: IDLE now sends "Still here" notifications to same user's
connections at the same time. This hopefully reduces power usage
of some mobile clients that use multiple IDLEing connections.
* IMAP: If imap_capability is set, show it in the login banner.
+ IMAP: Implemented SORT=DISPLAY extension.
- Login process creation could have sometimes failed with epoll_ctl()
errors or without epoll probably some other strange things could
- Maildir: Fixed some performance issues
- Maildir: Fixed crash when using a lot of keywords.
- Several fixes to QRESYNC extension and modseq handling
- mbox: Make sure failed saves get rolled back with NFS.
- dbox: Several fixes.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20091109/43474fd2/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news