[Dovecot-news] v1.2.rc5 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jun 5 01:40:50 EEST 2009

http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/rc/dovecot-1.2.rc5.tar.gz
http://dovecot.org/releases/1.2/rc/dovecot-1.2.rc5.tar.gz.sig

Some small fixes mainly. I guess I'll still have to release rc6 and rc7
after all. I've been a bit busy with v2.0 changes recently.

BTW. I'm leaving tomorrow to San Francisco and I'm going to check out
what's happening in Apple WWDC next week.

	* auth_cache_negative_ttl is now used also for password mismatches
	  (currently only with plaintext authentication mechanisms).

	+ Added support for EXTERNAL SASL mechanism.
	+ FETCH X-SAVEDATE can now be used to get messages' save timestamps
	+ deliver_log_format: %s is now in UTF8
	- If message body started with a space, some operations could have
	  assert-crashed.
	- Fixed using LDAP support as a plugin
	- Fixes to virtual mailboxes.