[Dovecot-news] Released ManageSieve v0.10.5 for Dovecot v1.1.9

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Mon Jan 26 20:44:30 EET 2009

Hello Dovecot users,

Because there was a crash bug in the ManageSieve v0.10.4 login daemon, I
made a new release of the ManageSieve service for Dovecot v1.1. This
release includes two other small fixes as well.

Changelog v0.10.5:

   - Fixed a segfault bug in the authentication time-out. Bug report and
     trace provided by Wolfgang Friebel.
   - Fixed maximum permissions for uploaded scripts; was 0777. This
     was shielded however by the default umask (not documented to be
     configurable), so the actual permissions would never have been
     0777.
   - Fixed handling of ~/ in use of mail-data for script location

The following files are released:

   ManageSieve package:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1-managesieve-0.10.5.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1-managesieve-0.10.5.tar.gz.sig

   ManageSieve patch:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.9-managesieve-0.10.5.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.1/dovecot-1.1.9-managesieve-0.10.5.diff.gz.sig

Have fun testing the new releases and don't hesitate to notify me when
there are problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch