[Dovecot-news] v1.1.4 released
tss at iki.fi
Sun Oct 5 20:14:30 EEST 2008
- SORT: Yet another assert-crashfix when renumbering index sort IDs.
- ACL plugin fixes: Negative rights were actually treated as positive
rights. 'k' right didn't prevent creating parent/child/child mailbox.
ACL groups weren't working.
- Maildir++ quota: Fixes to rebuilding when quota limit wasn't
specified in Dovecot (0 limit or limit read from maildirsize).
- mbox: Several bugfixes causing errors and crashes.
- Several fixes to expire plugin / expire-tool.
- lock_method=dotlock could have deadlocked with itself.
- Many error handling fixes and log message improvements.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20081005/239d22a7/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news