[Dovecot-news] v1.0.6 released
tss at iki.fi
Sun Oct 28 03:16:40 EEST 2007
* IDLE: Interval between mailbox change notifies is now 1 second,
because some clients keep a long-running IDLE connection and use
other connections to actually read the mails.
* SORT: If Date: header is missing or broken, fallback to using
INTERNALDATE (as the SORT draft nowadays specifies).
+ deliver: If message begins with a "From " line, ignore it.
+ zlib plugin: If maildir file has a "Z" flag, open it with zlib.
- CREATE: Don't assert-crash if trying to create namespace prefix.
- SEARCH: Fixes to handling NOT operator with sequence ranges.
- LDAP reconnection fixes
- Maildir: Don't break when renaming mailboxes with '*' or '%'
characters and children.
- mbox: Fixed "file size unexpectedly shrinked" error in some
- quota+mbox: Don't fail if trying to delete a directory.
- Fixes to running from inetd
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20071028/72ae0e19/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news