[Dovecot-news] v1.0.3 released
tss at iki.fi
Wed Aug 1 13:22:59 EEST 2007
- deliver: v1.0.2's bounce fix caused message to be always saved to
INBOX even if Sieve script had discard, reject or redirect commands.
- LDAP: auth_bind=yes and empty auth_bind_userdn leaked memory
- ACL plugin: If user was given i (insert) right for a mailbox, but
not all s/t/w (seen, deleted, other flags) rights, COPY and APPEND
commands weren't supposed to allow saving those flags. This is
technically a security fix, but it's unlikely this caused problems
- ACL plugin: i (insert) right didn't work unless user was also given
l (lookup) right.
- Solaris: Fixed filesystem quota for autofs mounts.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20070801/22e27183/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news