Shared mailboxes not showing up in shared namespace

Marti Markov marti1234 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 22:43:56 UTC 2016

Here is the `doveconf -n` output:

root at mail:~# doveconf -n
# 2.2.13: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64 x86_64
auth_debug = yes
auth_default_realm = domain.com
auth_mechanisms = plain login
auth_verbose = yes
imapc_host = imap-mail.outlook.com
mail_gid = vmail
mail_home = /home/vmail/%d/%n
mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
mail_plugins = acl
mail_shared_explicit_inbox = yes
mail_uid = vmail
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify environment mailbox date ihave
namespace {
  list = yes
  location = maildir:/home/vmail/Public:INDEXPVT=~/Maildir/Public
  prefix = Public/
  separator = /
  subscriptions = yes
  type = public
}
namespace {
  list = children
  location = maildir:/home/vmail/domain.com/%%u/Maildir:INDEXPVT=~/Maildir/shared/%%u
  prefix = Shared/%%u/
  separator = /
  subscriptions = yes
  type = shared
}
namespace inbox {
  inbox = yes
  location =
  mailbox Drafts {
    special_use = \Drafts
  }
  mailbox Junk {
    special_use = \Junk
  }
  mailbox Sent {
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox "Sent Messages" {
    special_use = \Sent
  }
  mailbox Trash {
    special_use = \Trash
  }
  prefix =
  separator = /
  type = private
}
passdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
  driver = ldap
}
plugin {
  acl = vfile
  acl_shared_dict = file:/home/vmail/domain.com/shared-mailboxes2
  sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
  sieve_before = /etc/dovecot/sieve/dovecot.sieve
  sieve_dir = ~/sieve
}
postmaster_address = postmaster at domain.com
protocols = " imap lmtp sieve"
service auth {
  unix_listener auth-client {
    group = Debian-exim
    mode = 0660
    user = Debian-exim
  }
}
service imap-login {
  inet_listener imap {
    port = 0
  }
  inet_listener imaps {
    port = 993
    ssl = yes
  }
}
service lmtp {
  unix_listener lmtp {
    mode = 0666
  }
}
ssl = required
ssl_cert = </etc/dovecot/mail.domain.com.pem
ssl_key = </etc/dovecot/private/mail.domain.com.private.pem
ssl_key_password = ###########
userdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
  driver = ldap
}
userdb {
  args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap-shared_mailboxes.conf.ext
  driver = ldap
  override_fields = mail=maildir:/home/vmail/Public/.%n
}
verbose_ssl = yes
protocol lmtp {
  mail_plugins = acl sieve