dovecot-lda core-dumps when antispam pipe script calls it

Karol Augustin karol at augustin.pl
Mon Aug 22 15:13:13 UTC 2016

On 19/08/16 17:35, ben at indietorrent.org wrote:
> So, I'm back to where I was with this problem two years ago.

Maybe this will help you.
I've been using antispam plugin in the same way you intend to do it for
years now. (script modification date Feb 2014).

All the Maildirs on my system are under /var/vmail/%d/%u/ and chmod'ed
as vmail:vmail user. This is the script that is working for sure. You
can test it by changinf the output path, but anyway it has been with me
since dovecot 1.x as far as I remember, no problems at all!

#!/bin/bash

T=`date +%s%N`
cat<&0 >> /var/vmail/learn/$1/$T-$$.txt
exit 0