Authentication using AD : bug ?

Nicolas Cauchie nicolas at franceoxygene.fr
Mon Sep 22 07:19:24 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've setup a mail server (still in test) with Postfix and Dovecot,
authentication made using Active Directory.

I authenticate my test user in AD well in Dovecot. However, if I change
this user's password in AD, the old password still works for
authentication in Dovecot and the new is working too.

Is there a time to make Dovecot don't "remember" the old password or is
it a bug ?

Restarting Dovecot don't solve the problem.

Do you already heard about this ?

Please tell me what conf files you maybe need.

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

signature -----