Case sensitivity

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Thu Sep 11 17:42:11 UTC 2014

I think I've answered my last question by changing mail_location  But
I'm still getting duplicate mailboxes:

[joliver at localhost ~]$ sudo ls -l /var/vmail/
total 8
drwx------. 3 vmail vmail 4096 Sep 11 10:30 testuser1
drwx------. 3 vmail vmail 4096 Sep 11 10:36 testUser1

The cn for my user is 'testUser1', and that's where postfix writes mail.
But dovecot wants to use 'testuser1', even if I log in as 'testUser1'  I
suppose one answer may be to try to get postfix to always use
lower-case, but in case that can't happen, how can I get dovecot to
ignore case when looking for mailboxes?