[Dovecot] Bug Report

Jon Thompson jthompson at dmevolve.com
Thu Feb 20 04:03:05 UTC 2014

Since I’m obviously using version 2.2.5, which is apparently a supported version by dovecot, I’d still maintain that it should be submitted as a bug. I’ve also submitted the bug to Apple as well.

Regardless, has anyone compiled a drop-in update that supports Apple Push Notifications, Sieve, and Open Directory? I’m trying to, but the first two are causing my configuration files to fail.
--
- Jon