[Dovecot] Personal Sieve Resieving Default Sieve?

Jim McNamara jim at packetalk.net
Fri Nov 15 18:54:07 EET 2013

Hello all. In my dovecot install we have a default.sieve script which
filters incoming mail based on the subdomain of our main domain. All it
does is if the mail comes from A.domain.com move in to folder A in
inbox, and if it comes from B.domain.com, move to folder B also in inbox.

In my personal sieve script, I'd like to grab a particular email each
day that the default.sieve saw coming from A.domain.com and moved it to
folder A, and either copy or move it to another folder, C. My google-fu
was weak while looking for second sieve passes undoing the first, so I
thought it best to ask here.

Thanks for your time.