[Dovecot] Sieve/pigeonhole with Exim and Dovecot LDA

Gedalya gedalya at gedalya.net
Mon May 20 19:12:29 EEST 2013

On 05/20/2013 12:02 PM, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
> Exim doesn't seem to have any variable expansion for the "From" field

If using the From header actually makes sense to you... then see
$h_<header name> at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-string_expansions.html,
you probably want to restrict the usage of this as much as possible.
The envelope sender must be empty for bounces and auto-replies, pretty
good article here: https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/EximAutoReply
Later I'll read through your whole message again and maybe I'll come up
with something more concrete and detailed..