[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole v0.4.0 for Dovecot v2.2.1.

Thu May 9 19:05:55 EEST 2013

On 2013-05-09 10:35 AM, Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl> wrote:
> Hello Dovecot users,
>
> I finally release the first version of Pigeonhole v0.4 for Dovecot v2.2.

Yay! Thanks so much Stephan.

One question though...

> Currently, I'm building an SMTP submission proxy server.

Can you elaborate on this? Does this mean for example, that we could use
dovecot as our submission server and auto-save-to-sent, avoiding the
overhead of the 'Copy to Sent' behavior we are currently forced to use
where a message is first uploaded when it is sent, then again when it is
saved to the sent folder?

This would be awesome, as we deal with a lot of large attachments, and
when people are working from home, it can take many many seconds (even a
minute or so for very large attachments depending on their internet
connection speed) to send, and then it has to do it all over again to
save to sent.

Thanks again!

--

Best regards,