[Dovecot] Moving mail servers, moving mailboxes

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Wed Apr 17 07:59:27 EEST 2013

I hate to bug anyone about this again, but I'm really unsure of how best to
proceed.

If someone could point me in a good direction - a web-link or link to
a relevant listserv thread - I'd really appreciate it.

Some additional searches have given me _some_ new ideas.
 - I've seen about dsync - but it appears that would only help between
two v2.x Postfix machines, correct? [Or will it pull from 1.x to 2.x
without an issue?]

TIA

-Greg