[Dovecot] v2.2.rc6 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Apr 8 11:27:39 EEST 2013

On 8.4.2013, at 11.22, Oli Schacher <dovecot at lists.wgwh.ch> wrote:

> In my dsync replication test setup I now get Permission denied errors:
>
> Apr  8 10:04:33 fumailsynctest2 dovecot: dsync-remote(<munged>): Error: net_connect_unix(/var/run/dovecot/replicator-doveadm) failed: Permission denied
>
> I haven't noticed them before rc6. Bug or something wrong with my config?

dsync is trying to notify the replicator that a user was synced. I could maybe just hide that error message, since it's not a real problem. But keeping the two replicators somewhat updated about what users are synced is better, so you could also change the socket's permissions so that dsync has access to it (http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Replication).