[Dovecot] [OT] dovecot appliance

Johan Hendriks joh.hendriks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:48:51 EEST 2010

Hello all.

I am reading the mailinglist for a long time now, and there was a thread
i believe called webgui or something.
In this thread there was a company i believe german, that was working on
a dovecot appliance with a web based gui to administrate a dovecot mail
server.

The problem is i did not save the URL of that company.
Does anyone know which company make the appliance.

Or does anyone knows a good webbased tool for dovecot.
The reason is that in a windows environment, with only a few FreeBSD
machine's , my collega's get frustrated if they can not use a mouse.
They even want a mouse on there smartphone's  :D

I am doing the administration of the mail server, but when i am not
there, it would be nice if they can do things them selves.

thanks for your time.

regards,
Johan Hendriks