[Dovecot] Segfault in libdovecot-sieve

Andre andre at digirati.com.br
Fri Oct 22 02:53:12 EEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 22:13 +0100, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> This reminds me of a problem with missing home directory. That crash is fixed in v2.0.6, but you should have a home directory set so that reject/vacation messages won't be duplicated. http://wiki2.dovecot.org/VirtualUsers/Home

Given my mail directory is in the format

  mdbox:/var/spool/imap/$hash/$username

is it safe to set the home directory to, say,

  /var/spool/imap/$hash/$username/home

? I assume it is, since the mailboxes are in the 'mailboxes' directory
and thus the conflicts mentioned in the wiki can't happen, right?

Best,
Andre