[Dovecot] anti-spam+anti-malware suggestions

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 21:05:04 EEST 2010

 On 10/21/2010 07:37 AM, Fabricio Archanjo wrote:
> Does someone run dspam or just me??
> I like very much this antispam solution.

I use it with Eugene's port/fork of dovecot-antispam to dovecot 2.0. I
use it with amavisd. I use postfix in the mix. On machines where people
don't care about dangerous file extensions and rewrapping virus
containing emails instead of just erasing them, I will use clamav-milter.

I find it works VERY well.

Trever
--
"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is too far for me. Today is what I have,
and what I fight for." -- Unknown