[Dovecot] After Upgrade to Dovecot 2.0.5 SSL problems

derunfehlbare at freenet.de derunfehlbare at freenet.de
Mon Oct 18 21:26:43 EEST 2010

Hi,

 I've upgraded my Dovecot from 1.2 to 2.0.5. Everything is working fine on my Gentoo, also login with imaps and pop3s.

 But:

 I have in my config autocreate folders for new users. After creating a   new user (with PostfixAdmin) I see in my logfile with SSL enabled this:

imap-login: Warning: SSL alert: where=0x4004, ret=560: fatal unknown CA [127.0.0.1]

With SSL-disable, autocreation folders for new users is no problem.

 I've searched a fiew days for a solution, but I did not find anything.  Also dovecot-page what describes running SSL does not help me.

 Here are the relevant config-sniplets:

plugin {
  autocreate = Trash
  autocreate2 = Sent