[Dovecot] POP3 Slow

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Mon Oct 11 18:15:30 EEST 2010

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:32:35 -0500
Ken A <ka at pacific.net> articulated:

> Well, to keep us from wasting our time, and to get relevant answers
> efficiently, it's good practice to outline your hardware, and what
> you have already tried in your first post. What does your hardware
> utilization look like?

In the future, could we also please trim the superfluous material from
these posts.

To the OP, the output of "uname -a", "dovecot -n" as well as the
configuration files of other pertinent applications in addition to what
modifications you have made and all pertinent log entries would prove
extremely useful. Listing your hardware, as previously mentioned, is
also invaluable in some situations. Some of these you have obviously all
ready supplied and, or been requested to supply.

--
Jerry ✌
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net