[Dovecot] disable zlib via config to allow per mailbox compression level

Jerrale G jerralegayle at sheltoncomputers.com
Sun Oct 10 00:56:30 EEST 2010

--
Yes, with all dovecot "Plugin" parameters, like zlib_save_level, they
can be dynamically set by your user_query for instance, on mysql,

Mailboxes.compression would be the table.field where the compression
level for the user would be set. I know a value of "0" for
zlib_save_level would be no compression.

Hope this helps! Remember, any setting that goes under "Plugin{}" can be
dynamically set in your userdb_query for LDAP, Mysql, or w/e storage
plugin you use. I have sieve_dir and quota_rule2 set by my userdb_query
so that some people can have quotas and others don't have an limit.

Jerrale G.
SC Senior Admin