[Dovecot] Per User Quotas with LDAP on Dovecot 1.x

Thu Oct 7 23:08:28 EEST 2010

On 2010-10-07 3:38 PM, Camron W. Fox wrote:
> If we upgrade, then we lose RH support for any future dovecot issues
> (not that they're being particularly helpful with this issue).

Personally I think you'd get much higher quality support for free right
here from the developer himself...

But of course, when dealing with PHBs, logic and reality sometimes take
a back-seat to silliness - like being forced to stick with ancient
versions of software 'just because'.

--

Best regards,

Charles