[Dovecot] Weird glitches with public folders - Dovecot not using per-user INDEX?

Kádár Tamás (KTamas) ktamas at ktamas.com
Mon Oct 4 17:08:07 EEST 2010

That's it! Silly me, didn't think of that one. Indeed, dovecot-shared
is missing from the folder.

However, that raises a question: how can I make the creation of
dovecot-shared default when I create a public subfolder? I've just
tried creating a new folder and dovecot-shared doesn't get created,
even though its parent folder has it... It's really important because
folders get created every day around here and they really need to
inherit everything, including this from its parent.

Thanks and best regards,
Tamas