[Dovecot] Feature request - statistics for the COMPRESS imap protocol

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Oct 1 20:16:24 EEST 2010

  Unless I have failed to read the manual for the second time in two
days (?), it doesn't seem to be possible to get COMPRESS statistics at
logout time from the IMAP protocol?  Assuming not, then can I make a
feature request that this might become available in some future version
(pretty please?)

Can I also just check that the meaning (as of today) of the "imap
logout" statistics "%i/%o", presumably they refer to bytes over the
wire, ie they are the compressed data sizes?

Thanks - Dovecot 2 adds a fantastic bag of new features!

Ed W