[Dovecot] Dovecot v0.99.13-3 upgrade to 1.0.15-2 ??

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Oct 1 15:37:25 EEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 14:20 +0200, Jakob Curdes wrote:

> All true, but there is a current 1.2.14 out there which should probably
> be preferred ove a two-and-a-half year old 1.0.15.
> Jakob

Indeed, but some people who use certain distros are scared shitless of
using source packages and will insist on using a  several yo version
because thats all <insert distro X or Y here> provides,  the 1.2 branch
is rock solid stable and time proven, if distro X/Y only oifferes 1.0.x,
well, that says a  lot about distro X/Y, we all know who X 'n Y are,
without mentioning names :)