[Dovecot] Telnet access creates new maildir folders

Seasoul seasoul at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 14:53:47 EET 2010

Do you mean the dovecot-auth errors ?
the only one I have in the auth log is:
dovecot-auth: pam_unix(dovecot:auth): authentication failure; logname= uid=0
euid=0 tty=dovecot ruser=user1 rhost=  user=user1
That was when i typed my password wrongly.
Aside from that and a bunch of random attacks I'll deal with leater, nothing
was logged for dovecot_auth.

I am now running Dovecot 2.0.8, looking at dovecot.conf to set it up