[Dovecot] mail.err

Jamie Paul Griffin jamie at griffin.gnix.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 15:54:35 EET 2010

> The point is if you continue using the shotgun approach, you will
> quickly wear out your welcome and any good will others may be
> predisposed to provide.

I'm well aware of what the point is - i think it's ok to give people the benefit of the doubt when they are new and trying to work things. Being nice and friendly never hurt anyone did it.

> Also - please do not delete - or please properly configure your mail
> reader to add - the attribution line (who said what when) when replying
> to posts.

I delete it because I don't see the need to have it there - it's my preference to do that. I'm sorry if that inconveniences you in any way but I fail to see how something so trivial would compel someone to complain about it.