[Dovecot] Dovecot lmtp

Benedetto Vassallo vassallo at unipa.it
Thu Dec 2 17:23:39 EET 2010

Hello to all,
I am setting up a mail server using sendmail and dovecot 2.0.7 with
maildir storage.
I want to use dovecot lmtp as local mail delivery agent becouse when I
send a message to multiple recipients it deliver the message to all
recipients with hard links instead of store n copies of the message.
The only think I can't set up is make dovecot-lmtp reading the
.forward file in the user's home directory.
I think I am missing something, becouse dovecot-lda read that file but
don't do hard links when deliver the mail.
What I am missing?
Thank you
--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate Number: 804007793324656

Phone: +3909123860056
Fax: +390916529124