[Dovecot] deliver does not update maildirsize

ftriboix at falcon-one.com ftriboix at falcon-one.com
Wed Jun 24 15:37:20 EEST 2009

Hi Charles,

> I think quota support is much improved in 1.1.x, so you might seriously
> consider upgrading before spending much time on it...

I switched to dovecot 1.1.16
I have EXACTLY the same problem.

BTW, I discovered that delivery does log into dovecot's info.log.
So I had a look at these logs, and delivery does not say anything
about the quota being exceeded. It clearly mention that the email
has been successfully delivered.
I grepped also the previous info.log, and I have the same logs,
except for the quota format which has changed in dovecot 1.1

Could anybody have a look at my configuration (please see previous
email) and let me know if there is anything obvious?

BTW, the maildirsize file is still not updated.

Thank you very much for any help!

  Fabrice