[Dovecot] v1.2.2 released
tss at iki.fi
Mon Jul 27 09:14:47 EEST 2009
Found and fixes several v1.2-specific bugs. Hopefully it's now stable
for most people's usage.
* GSSAPI: More changes to authentication. Hopefully good now.
* lazy_expunge plugin: Drop \Deleted flag when moving message.
+ dovecot -n/-a now outputs also lda settings.
+ dovecot.conf !include now supports globs (e.g.
!include /etc/dovecot/*.conf). Based on patch by Thomas Guthmann.
+ acl: Support spaces in user/group identifiers.
+ shared mailboxes: If only %%n is specified in prefix, default to
current user's domain.
- Dovecot master process could hang if it received signals too rapidly.
- Fixed "corrupted index cache file" errors (and perhaps others) caused
by e.g. IMAP's FETCH BODY command.
- IMAP: When QRESYNC is enabled, don't crash when a new mail is
received while IDLEing.
- IMAP: FETCH X-* parameters weren't working.
- Maildir++ quota: Quota was sometimes updated wrong when it was
- Searching quoted-printable message body internally converted "_"
characters to spaces and didn't match search keys with "_".
- Messages in year's first/last day may have had broken timezones
with OSes not having struct tm->tm_gmtoff (e.g. Solaris).
- virtual plugin: If another session adds a new mailbox to index,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20090727/ab76c5f0/attachment.bin
More information about the dovecot