[Dovecot] Store sent email

pierre.casenove at almerys.com pierre.casenove at almerys.com
Wed Jan 28 16:52:57 EET 2009

Hi,
Thanks a lot... it is working! I'll give that answer to the development
team ...

Sorry for this silly question so ;)

Pierre

De :
Mathieu Kretchner <mathieu.kretchner at sophia.inria.fr>
A:
pierre.casenove at almerys.com
Cc :
dovecot at dovecot.org
Date:
28/01/2009 15:37
Objet :
Re: [Dovecot]  Store sent email

Hello,

normaly the first time you'll send an e-mail like with a thunderbird
client. The client will create a directory .Sent and store the mail
inside.

Try it!

pierre.casenove at almerys.com wrote:
>  Hello all,
> I've set up a webmail solution based on RedHat EL 5, sendmail,
> spamassassin, clamAV and dovecot by following this tutorial:
> http://www.redhat.com/magazine/025nov06/features/email/index.html
> I have configured everything without any problem, I can send and receive

> emails, using Maildir store format.
> Now, what I don't know how to set up: I would like to store the emails
> sent by the users in a dedicated store (Like Sent Emails in many
> webmails).... and I've got no idea on how to do this!
> By googling a little, I found this thread (
> http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2007-April/021447.html) where a
plugin
> is mentionned. Has it been developped or is there another solution?
> I'm using dovecot 1.0.7, shipped with RHEL 5 distribution.
>
> I am really discovering all the products around the email so I'm a bit
> confused.
>
> Thanks a lot for your answer,
>
> Pierre

[pièce jointe "mathieu_kretchner.vcf" supprimée par Pierre
CASENOVE/ALMERYS]