[Dovecot] Testing Suite (was [Dovecot-news] v1.1.10 released)

Jack Stewart jstewart at caltech.edu
Tue Jan 27 03:24:55 EET 2009

What ideas do people have on a good going forward framework/matrix?

Caltech, which largely translate to myself, will be going through a
validation process before we upgrade. After reading the dovecot and some
other wikis, I realize I can do better. It would be nice to be more general.

We are upgrading precisely because of race conditions. My latest joy,
two stratum one clocks that are 1s apart.

Our server environment is pretty specific but there is a lot of
diversity in our user base. The outliers are good test cases.

---Jack