[Dovecot] v1.1.10 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jan 27 02:58:57 EET 2009

On Jan 26, 2009, at 7:49 PM, Robert Schetterer wrote:

> Timo Sirainen schrieb:
>> v1.1.9 wasn't such a great release. Once again: Would be great if
>> someone started a proper testing suite so releases could be tested..
>
> what you mean with testing suite exactly ?
> some code stuff or a bunch of different testing servers in i.e
> vmware etc?

Something automated. There are several different testing possibilities
actually. Unit tests is one thing. Another would be something which
actually started Dovecot using different configurations and then ran
my imaptest tool against all the configurations. Whenever a bug is
found in some specific configuration, a test will be added that
catches it if it happens again. So I guess that would be regression
testing.