[Dovecot] redirecting temp email files to another directory

JANE CUA jcua at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 18 03:10:17 EET 2009

the temp files that is randomly created when the users accesses their email.  I've only noticed this with the dovecot 1.1.7 with squirrelmail server that I built.  I do not see the temp files created in the /var/spool/mail with the old UW-IMAP + squirrelmail.

The last time I couldn't delete email from squirrelmail was because the /var/spool permission was 0700, I have to change it to 0770 to allow mail group to create the temp files to delete emails...