[Dovecot] Permission to distribute Dovecot run file

aledr matrixworkstation at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 04:25:23 EET 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 2:59 AM, Rick Widmer <yahoo at rickwidmer.com> wrote:
> I am working on updating the Shupp toaster,  http://shupp.org/toaster/ a set
> of files and instructions for installing qmail, vpopmail, qmailadmin and
> squirrelmail. Two of my most important goals are switching the imap program
> from courier to Dovecot, and closer integration with OpenSuSE. (Which I run
> my mail servers on.)

If You 'really' wants a closer integration with openSuSE You can use
the init file wrote by Mads Martin Joergensen and Marcus Rueckert.
You can find this file on the dovecot packages provided here[1] or at
the openSuSE Build Service project for mail servers[2].

Anyway, there's a lot of implementation needed on vpopmail.
Dovecot development is flying, Qmail stills updated even years go by,
but vpopmail seems stopped, either on CVS. But you already know that
Rick.

[1]: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/mail
[2]: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=server%3Amail

Regards.