[Dovecot] mbox empty messages in Sent folder

Diego Liziero diegoliz at gmail.com
Tue May 27 16:48:00 EEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> Could it be that the connection died client was trying to save it, so it
> never got there? Although it still shouldn't have left the From-line there.

The mailer didn't crashed.
When it happened to me I thought about a bug of Evolution.
When the helpdesk told me that is happening also to other users
(with thunderbird), I wrote to this list to ask if someone had a similar issue.

> Could Dovecot have crashed there?

I don't know, however nothing unusual is written to the log.

> Maybe this helps? http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/dd9d344ba140

Thanks Timo, I'll let you know if it happens again with this patch.

Diego.