[Dovecot] Cross-Realm Krb5 Patch

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun May 4 04:27:55 EEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 17:49 -0500, Zachary Kotlarek wrote:
> I've updated my krb5 cross-realm auth patch for dovecot 1.1-rc4; there
> are not any (intentional) changes in functionality from the last
> patch, the diff just didn't apply cleanly anymore. As before the most
> recent version of the patch is available at:
> 	http://zinux.cynicbytrade.com/svn/servers/dovecot/cross-realm.diff.bz2

I changed the code to be a bit more Dovecot-like, wrapped it in #ifdef
HAVE_GSSAPI_KRB5 to make it easier to disable if it fails somewhere,
added some more error handling and added krb5_free_context() which I
guess is needed to avoid leaking memory?

Can you test if it still works after my changes?
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/841209428d2d