[Dovecot] Fix available for mmap on FreeBSD zfs

Adam McDougall mcdouga9 at egr.msu.edu
Sun Mar 16 01:53:22 EET 2008

Saw this just come through for 8-current,  7-stable ought to have it in a week or so.  I have not encountered the problem so I would not be able to judge if this fixes it.

Patch here: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs/zfs_vnops.c.diff?r1=1.27;r2=1.28

pjd         2008-03-15 23:23:04 UTC

  FreeBSD src repository

  Modified files:
    sys/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs zfs_vnops.c
  Log:
  Fix mmap(2) on ZFS after some changes in VM subsystem.

  Submitted by:   alc
  Reported by:    kris (originally) and many others
  Tested with:    fsx
  MFC after:      1 week

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.28      +4 -0      src/sys/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs/zfs_vnops.c