[Dovecot] Sieve Notify Error

Leroy Philippe leroy_ph at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 09:46:47 EEST 2008

Hello,

I'm using dovecot 1.1.1 and dovecot-sieve-1.1.5  .
I'm very interested in the notify plugin, I've tried many code which have generated some errors (coding errors that have been arrived in the .dovecot.sieve.err) but these errors are fixed.
But Notify is still not working, I've the following in mail.log :deliver(webmaster at xxx.net): SIEVE ERROR: Unknown [unimplemented] notify method mailto:phxxx at xxp.comhere is my .dovecot.sieve :require ["fileinto", "notify"];# Move spam to spam folderif exists "X-Spam-Flag" {  fileinto "spam";  # Stop here so that we do not reply on spams  stop;}notify  :method "mailto:phxxx at xxp.com":message "Vous avez recu un message sur votre adresse";           # Don't send any further notifications           stop;What's wrong? I've tried example from http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-12.txt but they are not working.Thanks for helpPhilippe