[Dovecot] v1.1.2 released

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Thu Jul 24 22:28:48 EEST 2008

On Thursday, July 24 at 03:05 AM, quoth Timo Sirainen:
>	+ Added a new maildirlock utility for write-locking Dovecot
>	Maildir.

Every time I attempt to use this (as root), it exits with a return
code of 143 and my shell prints out "Terminated".

I'm guessing that what happens is a result of this:

     /* locked - send a  */
     if (kill(parent_pid, SIGTERM) < 0)
         i_fatal("kill(parent, SIGTERM) failed: %m");

Any idea on how I can fix it?

~Kyle
--
When we blindly adopt any religion, political system, or literary
dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow.