[Dovecot] how to store flags \Seen into read-only mailbox?

seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 24 21:37:10 EEST 2008

I was looking for workaround, and tried to use one uid for all users, and ACL plugin to give permissions like:
---
owner lrwstiekxa
anyone rls
---
rls should mean read, lookup and write-seen.
Read and lookup works, and as soon as I remove these letters I can't read mail folder.
But 's' is not working, I'm getting the same:
---
7 OK Store ignored with read-only mailbox.
---
in rawlogs

I can not find a way for users to keep their own track of what messages have been \Seen in read-only shared folder.
--
  Sergey Ivanov.