[Dovecot] how to store flags \Seen into read-only mailbox?

seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 24 20:27:14 EEST 2008

This problem is apparently about changeset http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.1/rev/eec74a6ad62e.
This change makes dovecot behaviour different from what is described in wiki, about sharing and making private /Seen flags,
see http://wiki.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes?highlight=(flags are shared or private)
When I've tried to revert it, first time with my client it worked perfectly.
But then clients were not able to open any mail folders, and imap processes were dying.
--
   Sergey Ivanov.